Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

Deleted Tunes of Youtube due to Avex Entertainment Inc.

(Money makes the world go round.)


 In the last time Avex Entertainment Inc. don't have nothing to do or is incapable to make the same system how Sony Music Ent. /WMG/UMG (big compliments!) Only why she want to make public another oldschool compilation, other labels makes also oldschool compilations but don't let to remove now all the classics of old... What's the point of that?
Let the tunes Live but with publicity! And what is better as a good publicity?

No, Avex take the chance to decide to don't buy anything of this Company... and this is what i will do.


However, Here the List (if you have something of this artists or you want upload something from this artists, then don't do that.. this is my advice to you. If you have own Tunes to add to this list, then do it.


Anticappella:
- 2√231 (Ooh, Ooh, I Love You, Baby) (Limelight Remix)
-Everyday (Extravagance Mix)
-Movin' To The Beat
-I Wanna Love You
-Express Your Freedom
-Move Your Body
-ecc

Sophie
- My World

49ers
- Don't You Love Me

Digital Orgasm
- Running Out Of Time (Heavenly Mix)

Cappella
- Move On Baby (F-Mix)
- You And Me

Abigail
- Losing My Religion

2 Bad Mice
- Bombscare (E94 US MIX)
- 2 Bad Mice

Break Machine
- Break Dance Party

Break Machine vs Azzido da Bass
 - Streetdance

M.N.O.
- God Of Abraham

PRAGA KHAN

CUBIC 22

De La Soul

House Of Pain 

Fargetta
- Music 
- The Music Is Movin'

Everything But The Girl 
- Wrong (Todd Terry Remix)
                                                     

4 Kommentare:

  1. hehe,now a blog? good work mate,when u post some tunes,tell me and i ill give u links :P
    keep it up the CraazyWork!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks m8 ;)

    I have open this Blog because one don't can know how long the YT-Account to exist, and a Blog lives longer ;) I hope that this infos is for the people an useful information for the future!

    Okay, if you have links then can you to give me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oioi man add some Woz from youtube check his channel keyword MYPRODZ

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I have been on youtube for a long time and my first page...THELOSTREEF was closed due to copyright notices...I am back again OLDSKOOLWAX I aint worried about what happened...peace

    the oldskool will never die

    AntwortenLöschen